- Sign in to TurboTax and select the Take me to my return button on the main screen.
- Select My Info from the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the Personal info summary section, open the editor by selecting Edit next to Resident state.
- Go to 2. Tell us the state(s) you lived in and select Foreign or U.S Possession from the drop down list. (It's all the way at the bottom.)
- Select the Continue button at the bottom.
- Select Edit next to Mailing Address and choose Foreign country from Type of mailing address drop down list.
- Input your address in the appropriate fields, select your country from the drop down list, and select Continue.
May 24, 2019 4:25 PM
last updated September 17, 2019 3:50 PM
986 helpful votes
How do I enter a foreign address in TurboTax?
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post