turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

turbo tax prepaid card

so i got my card two days ago and got it activated and still no money how do i go about getting my money or how long should i wait till doing somthing more

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

turbo tax prepaid card

Hi Aubree,

All you need to do once you get it, is activate it online or over the phone by following the instructions on the card sticker. And once the IRS accepts your tax return, your refund will be deposited directly to your card, generally within 21 days. See here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4139948-when-will-my-refund-be-deposited-to-my-turbo-prepaid-visa-...

If you claimed Earned Income/Additional Child Tax credit on your return, the government held those returns until mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. You can find more details on that here: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/avoid-the-rush-track-tax-refunds-online-at-irsgov

You should receive your card in about 5-10 business days after ordering it.

If you haven't received it within that time frame, please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card at (888) 285-4169 for assistance.

kdp2001

turbo tax prepaid card

how can i talk to someone about my card. i havent got it yet but when i call they ask for card number. i dont have one. they also said i have two cards. how

Jon88

turbo tax prepaid card

Same thing happened to me did you ever figure it out if so could you tell me how you when about finding out if you'll get your card or what you did so I can try as well
tindams

turbo tax prepaid card

have you gotten your card ? I still haven't received mine yet

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies