turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Erica1983
Returning Member

tax return

I filed my taxes in January. In February I received a letter from the IRS saying my return was under review and they would notify me if they needed any more information. It is now May I have neither heard from them again nor have I received my return. What should I do now?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

tax return

Same here. I did mines feb 3 in told I have to wait til march. Then get a letter tell me I got to wait til May 3. Its now May 5 still no money. No called nor letter from Irs, so I called and went to Irs downtown pittsburgh no help.
leleona
Returning Member

tax return

You know what's funny State collected money so fast, but when it comes to returning, they take the longest.

I just posted like an hour ago too, atleast you recieved a mail from the irs, I recieved nothing about my refund. I've been waiting and waiting but there's none at all, like it just got lost.

i filed mine on feb and it's already may 😕
Anonymous
Not applicable

tax return

Wow... That **bleep** crazy
Lilmulan

tax return

I'm in the same boat. I filed on February 1st, recieved a letter on March 18th or around then saying my return was under review and have called multiple times, tried to get an appointment at my local IRS office, to no avail, and still have not recieved any letter or a refund date. My 60 days from the letter is next week so I'll try to call then but I dont know what good it will do. I filed 3 months ago and, despite my low income and the fact that there shouldnt have been anything wrong with my return, I have still not recieved it. 😕 If anybody has any update on what is going on with the IRS this year please let me know. I've never had this happen before.
Voltngal
Returning Member

tax return

Just keeping calling the 800 number. Keep pestering them....I finally got an answer on why I didn't have mine. Not what I wanted to hear, but got to do something about it. Now I'm back at waiting...but just keep at it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies