turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Mine updated as well! Told y’all we just had to wait for the 23rd!!!! Glad everyone got updated 🥰

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Mine says by the 27th

For some reason this year they are sending a paper check and not DD, anyone know how turbo tax gets there fees now?

@CharitaCharles83 the number u posted is removed ...either way im 99% sure its for student loans. The other 1% is just that stupid doubt that we all feel during tax season lol.

@jmanshutt3224 maybe its bcuz of what someone else said on the thread about only up to 3 deposits into one account.

Hope everyone got there DDD see ya next year

So the update says the 27th for everyone?

Mine says by the 27th
Sanahjade

I filed February 15th, accepted February 15th.
2/23 still one bar on WMR 🤷🏾‍♀️

@Jocy1220 nope just 1 we file joint

You know it’s weird if you look on the transcript .. well on my transcript the first code up there is 150 meaning they accepted my return and beside it is the date .. I filed and accepted 1/29. But the date on the transcript says 2/18/19 has anyone else got a different date too? It’s not a big deal I got a ddd but just curious, maybe after the path message they start from the beginning and reaccept your return?

Btw congratulations everyone it seems like all of us got a ddd☺️

It’s only been about week. I’d say call them at the 21 day mark.

I have an offset for student loans. I guess they are taking my whole refund 😩

Mine says BY the 27th does everyone's say that??

I bet they will get to yours next.... most of the ones accepted have been waiting since January.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies