turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Well no update on WMR...but I did get a date of 2/27 on my transcript so I guess I'm shooting for that date....Hopefully sooner🤞🤞

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Jessicachru   Ours was on being processed 2\16 then udated to approve 2\17  ddd 2\22     acepted 2\1 filed 2\1

Call your state tax advocate seriously... if you can prove financial difficulties they CAN fast track your $ I did this 2 years ago. And I'm doing it this year. I'm waiting for my advocate to call me back now. He/she is supposed to call by Monday if they dont I call them Monday. Well they said call Tuesday but I'll call Monday lol. Seriously give the a call
I posted the number for the general overhead of all the states ... you WILL be on hold for like ever... but only until you get your advocate once one is assigned you get a direct number to call from then on. To your guy... no more holding lol

no update for me

Where on the transcript will I find a date?

When did you file? I have never called and asked for mine I had mine mailed lo but that did me no good. My wmr says being processed so I’m ok just along don’t go to still being and update to my ddd I won’t freak yet. Just to let you know everyone that filed before 2/1 are still waiting on their refunds so just to give you heads up to not panic cause their behind and people like me are still waiting after 21 days so intill you reach 21 days you have nothing to worry about it’s gonna be ok

Yeah i filed like Jan 28th.

Just talked to the IRS, “NO UPDATES TILL THE 23rd”. They told me that they are sending my refund DIRECT DEPOSIT on the 27th

How do you get your transcripts?? I looked and you need to pay??

nvm i just tried to do it and locked myself out. couldnt find my student loan account number ugh

I originally filed on the 11th, although, it was rejected because of a tax law change and I was told I needed to resubmit it. So I submitted it again on the 15th with H& R block and it was accepted the same day on both State and Fed. 

The state website says I should see a deposit on 2/25/19 and the Fed site shows nothing aside from accepted. 

BUT I printed my transcripts today and it shows a DDD of 2/27/19! So here is to hoping these dates are true!

Mommyof3) thanks for that info.

Still no active update on wmr but I looked at my transcripts online again today.... it finally updated!! I have an 846 code for a ddd 2/27 so I’m definitely looking foward to tomorrow to see if wmr will update to that date!!

Filed and accepted on 1/31. Still have NA on online transcripts. Anyone else having this issue.?

i cant get my transcripts cause i dont have a credit card or anything it asks for... is there a different way???

praying we all get updated tomorrow on wmr

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies