turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I got ddd of the 22nd so my guess there gonna wait till then. I haven't seen anyone get there refund yet.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Brown__savannah wrote:
I for one get happy when I see others update. And for the ones that are still waiting I hope we get our money soon lol. So we can be done with this thread.

i whole heartily agree with you. If we could keep it on topic guys that would be wonderful. as for ol'dude getting back $6000 more, its possible it all depends on their situation. i for example am making about $4000 MORE then last year. BUT, i also worked a lot more this year. Theirs no need to start attacking each other. Lets reserve that for facebook. Were all antsy anxious and waiting very impatiently for our money. We all want or need the money were due back and there is nothing wrong with that. We all using this post as an information source... a "guesstimation" of when we "might" be getting our $ lets try to keep it that way please... thank you guys. i hope everyone gets there $ soon. Me included!

Congrats!! You got updated WMR!! So yours did update to ddd 2/22? That’s great I filed 1/27 and accepted 1/28 changed to Path message 2/1 but now still no bars just being processed no update

i also realize my comment was posted a bit late and after the fighting but im just now to that part in catching up lol 

@Complextrina wrote:
“Scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22nd,2019”. Would be nice if it was sooner.

hey atleast you got a date .... i still dont even have that.... what day did you file again?

Indiana movement yes!! I’m Indiana still waiting for ddd update

I filed last year on the 8th of Feb claimed all the credits that would put the delay last year and I recieved my federal on Feb 16th 

Filed and accepted January 25th....EIC....had PATH message it disappeared Saturday now have the processing message no movement...so frustrating!

everyone with a DDD already can you post when you filed please so i can judge mine and get an idea? maybe also time zone i dont know if that matters. like my friend filed December 28th and still dont have a DDD or any update other then your refund is being processed. 

2/1 accepted 2/1 approved 2/17 DDD 2/22

Say tomorrow we will start seeing deposits cause today is presidents day.

My turbo tax says today let's see if there right.

Todd sharapppp you already got a ddd

Yeah bet u get yours this week too. This is the first time In 5 years that wmr actually said something before I got money.

I don’t think that’s how it works? My coworker is in Indiana and was approved at 11 pm on the 15th with ACTC and EITC
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies