turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Same here and I always get mine today. Donald Trump's cry baby bs is why I'm sure.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

*eye roll*

Here we go with the political crap.

He can cry all he wants. My return is 6,000 more than it was last year

I'm unsubscribing from this thread. I don't really care anyways and the government shutdown does have a lot to do with it. Good for u cause people r getting less than they were previous years. I get it the same day the last 2 years but soon as the government shut down happens I don't get it. IRS wasn't even working.

6000 MORE? That guy sounds like he’s spitting out a bunch of bs lol.

You want to message me on Facebook or any other media outlet?

I wasn’t going to brag, but since I’m “full of BS” I’ll prove it

But I’m “full of bs” ROFL

By all means, I’ll screenshot last years and this years tax return amount for you.

I can’t stand pretentious people who think it’s impossible for someone else to reap the benefits of write offs and tax breaks.

U either take out max taxes and have 3 kids or u on some fraud crap on the 13700.

Actual I made 28000 they took 3000 fed I m getting back 12500 last year I made the same got back 9000 so I got back 3 grand more

I have 1 kid buddy.

I pay a lot more in federal taxes than the average person.

But yes, the propaganda of “you must have 20 kids or be cheating the system” sounds so much better, eh?

I’ve been audited 3 times in 10 years and all 3 times, ended up receiving MORE back after the audit. Know your CPA, know your tax breaks, pay upfront and write everything off.

Just another mindless dem. Thought you were unsubscribing?
Ebby
Level 2

Can someone tell me why the status bar went away on me? What does that mean?
Ebby
Level 2

Hi, what does the message say?

Nah u ran your mouth so I did too. Leave it at that. Done commenting to u. Not a dem or republican. Dont care.

So it doesn’t seem right how this world works!! So backwards I think the more we make the more we should be entitled to having back but instead it’s les you make the more you get. I have been single mother with kids and never got crap from government all because I work a full time job and have a career I’m penalized for it. Not too mention now having a husband that provides for us and still get penalized for it. I feel it is backwards

Do tell, what did I “run my mouth about”?

I clearly remember you said “crying Donald Trump” caused the delay in your return.

I said “now it’s political? I received more so he can cry all he wants”

Your memory is slipping dude. Don’t run your mouth and not expect a response from people who may reap the benefits of him “crying”

@Mommyof3

That’s in that persons specific case. I grossed A LOT of money this year (well a lot for me and the average person)

But I also paid a lot in federal taxes, have mortgage interest, a child, write offs, medical bills, etc etc
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies