turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone received their New York State refund?

E-filed 1/28/19. Turbotax said my state was accepted on 2/1/19, but on my NY online account they have the date for my filing as 1/29/19. Right now when I check the status of my return it says it is being processed and no further info. I'm happy about that. No further review message yet. Has anyone gotten a DD date from NY?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

Mine says the same....

As of a minute ago I still don't have any update, but I'm happy it hasn't changed to may require further review or requires further review which may take up to 60 days. They also have a 90 day review which I got one year and didn't get my ny refund until late March.

I have a feeling it's coming in on the 18th or 19th..  *fingers crossed*  I'll update as soon as mine comes in.

just checked to see this goodie!!!

We sent you a letter requesting information to verify the amount of withholding you claimed on your tax return. To view and respond to your letter online now, create an Online Services account. For instructions, type W-2 letter in Search Tax box on our website and select Respond to W-2 letter. For more information, call [phone number removed].

Hallelujah! Just saw this update:

"Your return has been processed. A direct deposit of your refund is scheduled to be issued on (FEBRUARY 22, 2019). If your refund is not credited to your account within 15 days of this date, check with your bank to find out if it has been received."

I hope everyone else gets their soon! Good luck! *fingers crossed*

barico37

I e-filed early February. Still no refund. Keeps saying being processed. This is crazy!

I just got mine on the 1st. I filed end of Jan. I had to respond to a notice and send paperwork. Just a way to hold the return. You should call. Maybe look into getting a tax advocate too. Doesn't seem right your return still processing

Did you happen to receive a ddd since you sent in your w2s?
Kai81496

I received a request for additional info, confirmed it was received by NYS on April 10. Every time I check on the status I get the same message saying they’re requesting additional info. When I call the number provided, it loops me through menus and I don’t have the option to speak to a person anymore. Has anyone else had this happen?
tms4985

I still haven't received my state refund either. I was also audited and I submitted the information they wanted. They verified they received it on 04/12. It went from the statement of needing more information to processing.......Still waiting 

Rai319

Did your status change since then?
Kai81496

Yesterday as a matter of fact. It’s been ‘processed’ and a deposit will be made into my account between June 17 and July 1. They didn’t specify how much unfortunately. I filed so early. I can’t believe it’s taking so long.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies