turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue EITC and ACTC refunds before mid-February. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting Feb. 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

With this showing on their website looks to me as their really sticking to this. So I’m not thinking I’m getting early since took me 27 days to get a update

@Majesticqueen
I have also seen that also
Maybe tt will send asap

And NO
WMR PROB WONT UPDATE BE 4 U GET $

Ugh I haven't checked the TPG site because I don't want to put my soc # in. It's a legit site?

Its legit. But you personally dont have to trust it if you dont want to

It’s just like putting in ssn on the irs website to check your status so I look at that way since their directly connected to the irs treasury

I filed through HRB.. im set for dd on 2/27.

I have navy federal and did direct deposit. Mine showed up this morning as pending for 2/27.. most likely my funds qont be available until feb 27 but ill update tomorrow if my bank releases it early.

I made the mistake of using HRB emerald card and now I'm learning that it could take 3 to 5 days before I get my money. Which would end up falling March 4th-6th that would be after the 2nd date given on wmr. Does your wmr still say approved or has it changed to sent to bank? @NavryWifey2006

Im a weekly updater so mine qont updaye til Friday night sat morning.

I checked n e way for you.. but still says its supposed to be deposited the 27th

From what im reading feom emerald card users last year, they consistently got their dd the day before, some as laye as 11pm thoigh but some in the beginning of the day.

So if thay holds true this year you should see it sometime tomorrow.

Keep us updated!!

I talked to CS today and they said that it will take 3 to 5 days after deposits are sent to them. I hope it's wrong but idk we will just have to see. I do know that emerald is now Axos bank and they say it was just a name change but I think Axos bought the previous bank and they may have started doing things differently than they did last year but the rep said that it takes the bank one day to process the deposits and they do it at night once a day so if irs sends it ato 6am it wouldn't hit till the next day. So I guess hrb is the one who holds emerald users back not the bank

Thank u

You are allowed to receive your text refund back from the Dept of education only once. You'll have to get on a payment plan and submit justification for returning your money. The whole process takes about 2 months. I had to do that one year.

The TPG site just updated everyone and it’s finally happening

Yay. I need to check. I hope so on my end too. Because im wide awake before work. Patiently waiting
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies