turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

MY Proof  I GOT MY MONEY!!MY Proof I GOT MY MONEY!!

@kgbass89 I sure hope so cause this path act was only to hold the refund not the the taxes lol so why they just now getting to the taxes after the 15th? See I find that hard to believe too cause why on earth you gonna put Path Act taxes to the side till 15th? They need to do this little better cause 21 days passed and gone! That doesn’t start when Path lifted since path law states only holds refunds no where does it say holds process of taxes lol huh I’m so annoyed trust me I will never take this credit again they can have the $100

@billyraymay Wow!! Congrats!!! I’m so happy for you!!! This is great!!! Approval and in yes!!

Hey ! I spoke to the IRS today and they stated that early filers have been processed and are being released in waves. The next update will be tonight on WMR and they next release dates are 02/25 & 02/27 & 3/1 So fingers crossed that your on those dates. Also she stated that most early filers may not see an update on WMR at all and to call on 02/27 if it’s been 21 days to receive a DDD ! I hope this helps your on those dates. Also she stated that most early filers may not see an update on WMR at all and to call on 02/27 if it’s been 21 days to receive a DDD ! I hope this helps

@Mommyof3 Thank you for the Info, you've been more helpful than anyone in my opinion !

So I saw something interesting on another thread. People were saying if you check your SSI account and you see your income from last year, then they have processed it. People have used this before. And people who see it, generally get deposit shortly.

I checked ours and it was there. So let’s hope for good things.

Mommyof3 you rock my dear (: and i just tried to check wmr and it is down soooo as much as I am just feeling like I wont see the refund until next week lets see if anyone gets an update tonight!

maybe its UPDATINGGGG!!!!!

Santa Barbara bank is down as well.. that’s for TT filers. So good luck everyone!!

Just really trying to not get the hopes up and just anticipate it being next week. But if it happens tonight I won't complain one bit lol

I just checked my SSA account and my 2018 salary appears on record. There's hope

SB is not down. Not sure if I’m reading what you meant. But the site is fully functional for me and they are processing my fees

Wasnt down for me but still says if has not received my funds.

This service will be unavailable due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. If more information is available, you can find it by selecting the service from the Tools page.

Return to IRS.gov home.

So I created an account for SS and I see my 2018 earnings. I hope the rumor is true🤔
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies