Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor II

Unrelated Business Taxable Income in a 401(k) Account

I have a letter from the administrator of my 401(k) account that it generated Unrelated Business Taxable Income. They have taken $207.03 out of the 401(k) to pay the UBTI tax.   Where in Turbo Tax do I enter this $207.03 so I can get a tax credit for it?