Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

Capital gains and losses

I had a capital loss in 2016 and another in 2017.

Can I get a carryover $3000.00 for the 2016 loss and $3000.00 loss for 2017?

If yes how do I enter these in my tax forms for 2017?