Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

Amended 2016 return filed originally by H&R Block

My 2016 tax return was filed through H&R Block (first, time I used them - BIG MISTAKE).  They completed screwed up a number of things, most particularly the methodology of a number of depreciated items from prior years, plus some other things.  I want to be able to download a PDF copy of that return into the TurboTax 2016 desktop for Mac that I purchased so that I can then file an amended return.  Is there any way to pull in the 2016 file into the 2016 TT version?

1 Comment
TurboTax Specialist

Amended 2016 return filed originally by H&R Block



You can transfer the 2016 pdf file to TurboTaxOnline, then save that tax file to your computer. Then open the tax file in the 2016 software to amend. Worth a try.


Can I transfer from a PDF to TurboTax Online?