turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

joeduca

paid twice for turbotax

Hello, Yesterday i went to Office Depot  and bought the turbo tax CD..Last night when i went to do my taxes the CD would not load on my mac book pro because it said that i do not have the latest upgrade to safari..I have used turbo tax for many years and I have always  used the CD version with no problems.... Since i was short on time and needed to get my taxes done, i was forced to buy the online version and basically pay twice for the software... So I was wondering how do i now get my money refunded for the CD that did not work... Will Office Depot take my return opened CD back..Can i get the online fee refunded..I tried to talk to Penny online but she appeared to be a robot and could not answer my question...I was also wondering why didn't the Office Depot employee tell me it wouldn't work..I told him that i was using a mac book pro...Nowhere on your website could i see an answer or solution to my problem....anyhow, any info you can shed would be helpful..and tell Penny I said Hi.. thanks, Joe 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LindaA
Expert Alumni

paid twice for turbotax

Office Depot has their own return policy, so you should contact them to see if they will take back the opened CD. (Often the return policy is on your receipt. Otherwise, you can search for Office Depot contact information online.)

To contact TurboTax customer support for further assistance, please use the links below.

Contact Us

What is TurboTax number?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies