my Turbo tax electronic return was rejected. I paper-filed. Can i get the $26.80 electronic filing fee refunded?

*UPDATE - I GOOGLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND SPOKE TO SOMEONE IT IS RESOLVED SATISFACTORIALLY

Hello. After using Turbo Tax,  I was forced to paper-file. (*both my state and local were rejected due to a dependent dispute so i was forced to paper file with documentation of dependents).

My credit card was charged $26.80. i assumed that amount would be refunded automatically since my return was never truly filed by Intuit. Can i speak to a live person from Intuit to ask about their policy? Or am i out $26.80 for nothing?  

i hate to say goodbye to the $26.80 without at least speaking to someone from Intuit. Anyone with a contact number please provide. thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for letting us know you were able to get your request resolved.  

2 Comments

I had the same thing happen to me with no fault of mine.  TurboTax used the info from my previous return to refile and still was rejected so I was charged for my State return filing even though I had to paper file both returns.  Turbo Tax said since it was an electronic process, they still had to charge.  WHAT A RIPOFF!   I have used Turbotax for years but this is my LAST TIME.  All the money I have spent over the years and I get charged an ELECTRONIC FEE for an ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION the they screwed up?  NEVER AGAIN TURBOTAX and I will let everyone I know be aware of this scam!