cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Gotabbygo, It's not the A/V.  First, go read all of the posts on this thread.  Even Intuit CS can't correct it.  If it was as simple as turning A/V off this would have been reported as solution long ago.

In my case, this problem started last year and after spending an hour and a half with CS they gave up.  I am running W10Pro with 16GB Ram with Win Defender, which I  tried turning it off, with no success.  I bought TT again this year with the hope they fixed it.  Seems like they can't - or won't.

I see you registered for first time on this Board today to make 2 posts, with the other telling people to be patient waiting for their refund. Do you, or friend or family member work for Intuit?  If so, tell them they need to stop making excuses, acknowledge they have a systemic issue, and report what steps they are taking to fix it.  Put out a support notice!   The amount of customers' time and good will they are burning through with denial will never be recovered.

Who is blocking unfavorable reviews on AMZN?   Intuit or AMZN itself?

Level 8

May be I have a solution or a work around.

I loaded turbotax on  a VMWare guest running Windows XP, and allocating just 1 Core and 2 GB of mem.  It is painfully slow, but sofar it has not crashed. May be Windows 10 is the problem .

Level 8

Christophe:  Congratulations and thanks for suggestion.  WIN 10 is the environment.  This should have been identified by Intuit and resolved by Intuit well before the release.

AMZN finally allowed me to submit a review (lets see if the post it).  Quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a thread on Intuit site about users experiencing serious problems with program crashing which Intuit cannot fix.   <https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/Get-your-taxes-done-using-TurboTax/Turbotax-2018-Deluxe-crashes-co...>

As of today, Intuit CS cannot fix it.  

I am a 25 year customer and not a competitor or paid troll.  I personally experienced this issue with TT2017 and will not launch program until I see some progress is resolving issues.  If you are in a hurry to get your taxes done, better consider another program. 

Interestingly, AMZN was blocking reviews all day yesterday.   Curious whether that was at Intuit's request or AMZN's system.  Good luck to all.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4DN73L?ref=cm_sw_em_r_rw_dp_jHQZlvWkQDpc7

Level 6

Yep.  Similar situation.  Today, I spent about 2.5 hours with 3 diff support reps including one that I was "escalated" to.  She even had a "higher up" share my screen to see it crash a few times.   Had me reinstall with a new clean file that I downloaded from Intuit --  with antivirus off, updated Java, cleaned Java cache.  Made sure my Win 10 was up to date.  (Running HP Spectre x360 I-7 with 12 gb memory, Win 10)  I've ran pc and operating system diagnosis with no discovered issues.  They claim they haven't been advised of a crashing issue.  I pointed them to support/community pages and one rep looked and agreed she was seeing issue.  They finally threw hands in air and told me to file using online application.  I decided instead to review forms line by line between crashes to determine if I had a good file to eFile and did so.  During eFiling and payment it crashed a couple times, but was able to ultimately send file.  It's been accepted by Feds. So keeping fingers crossed all is going to be OK with state.  I am a volunteer tax preparer with TaxAide and I've used TTax since at least 1994 (that's the oldest file i have.)   So, I'm not a novice with PCs, turbotax or tax preparation.   Intuit seems incapable of acknowledging that they have an issue with TTax crashing.   Am guessing that maybe TTax corp culture is getting tired and working in silos.  Don't seem to be talking to each other.  Guess I'll go another way next year.

Employee Tax Expert

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for information and to sign up to be notified of a fix to this issue: TurboTax Windows 2018 Crash errors

Level 8

Another errorcode: [phone number removed]

Out of memory problem....

Problem Reporter Error Code: [phone number removed]
2019-02-08 19:16:49,825 [21] 2018.31.16.237 ERROR TurboTax -
System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at System.Windows.Media.Composition.DUCE.Channel.SyncFlush()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowSettings(Boolean enableRenderTarget, Nullable`1 channelSet)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowPos(IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnWindowPosChanging(IntPtr lParam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
2019-02-08 19:16:49,826 [21] 2018.31.16.237 INFO TurboTax -
Calling System.Diagnostics.Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill() from UniversalUnhandledExpectionHandlerImpl
[TurboTax End] Level = INFO, C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2018\32bit\

Thank you all for reporting your experience here on the community. 

We have discovered an issue. Please click on this article & sign-up for updates regarding these errors. 

JAZ
Level 7

Unless almost every person on this forum including myself have a bug on their computer it's the program not the computers.
Level 3

I see 6 types of crashes, totally have 92 crashes, some of them are the same. Examples of those 6 are:

2019-02-06 11:45:29,591 [21] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowSettings(Boolean enableRenderTarget, Nullable`1 channelSet)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
2019-02-06 11:45:29,635 [21] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
Calling System.Diagnostics.Process.GetCurrentProcess().Kill() from UniversalUnhandledExpectionHandlerImpl
[TurboTax End] Level = INFO, C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2018\32bit\
-----------------
2019-02-07 18:18:27,919 [1] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-07 18:18:27,919 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------
Current Active formset = S2018US1040PER, Federal formset = S2018US1040PER.
Active Formset Version = 1, Build = 2018.52.0.1
State formsets that are installed : mai. Count = 1.
State formsets that are part of the return : mai. Count = 1.
2019-02-06 13:08:07,958 [1] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.repository.ApplicationFormsetRepository.populatePrintListMetaData(File , File )
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.repository.ApplicationFormsetRepository.populateFormsetMetadata(File )
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.repository.ApplicationFormsetRepository..ctor(File[] formsetPaths)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.Application.createFormsetRepository(File[] )
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.Application..ctor(String appId, File contentDir)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.Application..ctor(String appId, File contentDir, File fontsDir)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.FpsService.initialize(String appId, String pathToContent, String pathToFonts, String pathToLogFile, String logLevel)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.FpsService.initialize(String appId, String pathToLogFile, String pathToContent, String pathToFonts)
at PrintProxy.Reload()
at PrintProxy..ctor()
at PrintProxy.Initialize()
at PdfPrint.{ctor}(PdfPrint* )
at IntuitTaxInterop.PrintInterop.Initialize()
at IntuitTaxInterop.PrintInterop.Instance()
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Printer.PrintManager.RegisterInstance()
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.UseCase.TaxReturn.TaxReturnUseCaseController.OpenTaxReturn(EventArgs ea)
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.UseCase.TaxReturn.TaxReturnUseCaseController.CreateRuntimeCompleted(Boolean result, Exception ex)
at Intuit.Ctg.Map.BackgroundWorkerQueue.<>c__DisplayClass5_0`2.<GetBackgroundWorker>b__1(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs args)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
2019-02-06 13:08:08,584 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
Fatal Exception: Product=TurboTax; Edition=HomeAndBusiness; ProductVersion=2018.31.15.236
2019-02-06 13:08:09,789 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
Problem Reporter: Appending ESD diagnostic info..
2019-02-06 13:08:09,822 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -

-----------------
2019-02-06 13:13:32,841 [25] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowSettings(Boolean enableRenderTarget)
2019-02-06 13:13:33,440 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
Fatal Exception: Product=TurboTax; Edition=HomeAndBusiness; ProductVersion=2018.31.15.236
2019-02-06 13:13:34,384 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:13:34,423 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:13:34,445 [25] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-06 13:13:34,446 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------

2019-02-06 13:14:44,665 [33] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.CompleteRender()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DefWndProcWrapper(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
2019-02-06 13:14:45,344 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,805 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,870 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,896 [33] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,896 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------

2019-02-06 13:44:47,671 [31] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
UniversalUnhandledExpectionHandler threw exception
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.CreateChannels()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaSystem.ConnectChannels(MediaContext mc)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext..ctor(Dispatcher dispatcher)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.From(Dispatcher dispatcher)
at System.Windows.Media.Visual.VerifyAPIReadWrite()
at System.Windows.Media.VisualCollection.Add(Visual visual)
at System.Windows.Controls.UIElementCollection.AddInternal(UIElement element)
at System.Windows.Controls.UIElementCollection.Add(UIElement element)
at System.Windows.Controls.UIElementCollection.System.Collections.IList.Add(Object value)
at System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.AddToCollection(Object instance, Object item)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.Add(Object collection, XamlType collectionType, Object value, XamlType valueXamlType)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.PartialTrustTolerantRuntime.Add(Object collection, XamlType collectionType, Object value, XamlType valueXamlType)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_DoAssignmentToParentCollection(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_DoAssignmentToParentProperty(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CheckAssignmentToParentStart(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateAndAssignToParentStart(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartMember(XamlMember property)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlObjectWriter xamlWriter, Boolean onlyLoadOneNode, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Boolean shouldPassLineNumberInfo, IXamlLineInfo xamlLineInfo, IXamlLineInfoConsumer xamlLineInfoConsumer, XamlContextStack`1 stack, IStyleConnector styleConnector)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at Intuit.Spc.Map.Features.Reporter.Internal.UX.Wpf.CheckForSolutionWindow.InitializeComponent()
at Intuit.Spc.Map.Features.Reporter.Internal.UX.Wpf.CheckForSolutionWindow..ctor()
at Intuit.Spc.Map.Features.Reporter.ProblemReportController.ShowModal(ProblemReportOperation problemReportOperation)
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Reporter.ProblemReporterService.ReportExceptionImpl(Object sender, Exception exception, String message, Boolean fatal, Int32 userErrCode, Boolean isESDLogRequired)
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Reporter.ProblemReporterService.ReportException(Object sender, Exception exception)
at TurboTax.App.UniversalUnhandledExpectionHandlerImpl(Object sender, Exception exception)
2019-02-06 13:44:47,793 [31] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -

Level 3

I see 6 types of crashes, totally have 92 crashes, some of them are the same. Examples of those 6 are:

Problem Reporter Error Code: 1a7a2a4a7a4a0a7a7a4a3
2019-02-06 11:45:29,591 [21] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-06 11:45:29,635 [21] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------
Problem Reporter Error Code: 1a8a6a9a4a4a4a7a9a8a1
2019-02-07 18:18:27,919 [1] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-07 18:18:27,919 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------
Current Active formset = S2018US1040PER, Federal formset = S2018US1040PER.
Active Formset Version = 1, Build = 2018.52.0.1
State formsets that are installed : mai. Count = 1.
State formsets that are part of the return : mai. Count = 1.
2019-02-06 13:08:07,958 [1] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.repository.ApplicationFormsetRepository.populatePrintListMetaData(File , File )
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.repository.ApplicationFormsetRepository.populateFormsetMetadata(File )
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.repository.ApplicationFormsetRepository..ctor(File[] formsetPaths)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.Application.createFormsetRepository(File[] )
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.Application..ctor(String appId, File contentDir)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.Application..ctor(String appId, File contentDir, File fontsDir)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.FpsService.initialize(String appId, String pathToContent, String pathToFonts, String pathToLogFile, String logLevel)
at com.intuit.cg.fs.fps.api.FpsService.initialize(String appId, String pathToLogFile, String pathToContent, String pathToFonts)
at PrintProxy.Reload()
at PrintProxy..ctor()
at PrintProxy.Initialize()
at PdfPrint.{ctor}(PdfPrint* )
at IntuitTaxInterop.PrintInterop.Initialize()
at IntuitTaxInterop.PrintInterop.Instance()
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Printer.PrintManager.RegisterInstance()
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.UseCase.TaxReturn.TaxReturnUseCaseController.OpenTaxReturn(EventArgs ea)
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.UseCase.TaxReturn.TaxReturnUseCaseController.CreateRuntimeCompleted(Boolean result, Exception ex)
at Intuit.Ctg.Map.BackgroundWorkerQueue.<>c__DisplayClass5_0`2.<GetBackgroundWorker>b__1(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs args)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
2019-02-06 13:08:08,584 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:08:09,789 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:08:09,822 [1] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
Problem Reporter Error Code: 1a8a7a1a4a8a0a1a4a7a2

-----------------
2019-02-06 13:13:32,841 [25] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.UpdateWindowSettings(Boolean enableRenderTarget)
2019-02-06 13:13:33,440 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:13:34,384 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:13:34,423 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
Problem Reporter Error Code: 1a9a6a7a7a4a0a0a9a3a9
2019-02-06 13:13:34,445 [25] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-06 13:13:34,446 [25] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------

2019-02-06 13:14:44,665 [33] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DefWndProcWrapper(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
2019-02-06 13:14:45,344 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,805 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,870 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service -
Problem Reporter Error Code: 1a9a7a8a1a0a4a6a0a6a9
2019-02-06 13:14:46,896 [33] 2018.31.15.236 ERROR TurboTax -
2019-02-06 13:14:46,896 [33] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -
-----------------

Problem Reporter Error Code: 2a0a9a2a2a5a8a6a9a8a3
UniversalUnhandledExpectionHandler threw exception
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.CreateChannels()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaSystem.ConnectChannels(MediaContext mc)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext..ctor(Dispatcher dispatcher)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.From(Dispatcher dispatcher)
at System.Windows.Media.Visual.VerifyAPIReadWrite()
at System.Windows.Media.VisualCollection.Add(Visual visual)
at System.Windows.Controls.UIElementCollection.AddInternal(UIElement element)
at System.Windows.Controls.UIElementCollection.Add(UIElement element)
at System.Windows.Controls.UIElementCollection.System.Collections.IList.Add(Object value)
at System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.AddToCollection(Object instance, Object item)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.Add(Object collection, XamlType collectionType, Object value, XamlType valueXamlType)
at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.PartialTrustTolerantRuntime.Add(Object collection, XamlType collectionType, Object value, XamlType valueXamlType)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_DoAssignmentToParentCollection(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_DoAssignmentToParentProperty(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CheckAssignmentToParentStart(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateAndAssignToParentStart(ObjectWriterContext ctx)
at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartMember(XamlMember property)
at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(XamlReader reader)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes(XamlReader xamlReader, XamlObjectWriter xamlWriter, Boolean onlyLoadOneNode, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Boolean shouldPassLineNumberInfo, IXamlLineInfo xamlLineInfo, IXamlLineInfoConsumer xamlLineInfoConsumer, XamlContextStack`1 stack, IStyleConnector styleConnector)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
at Intuit.Spc.Map.Features.Reporter.Internal.UX.Wpf.CheckForSolutionWindow.InitializeComponent()
at Intuit.Spc.Map.Features.Reporter.Internal.UX.Wpf.CheckForSolutionWindow..ctor()
at Intuit.Spc.Map.Features.Reporter.ProblemReportController.ShowModal(ProblemReportOperation problemReportOperation)
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Reporter.ProblemReporterService.ReportExceptionImpl(Object sender, Exception exception, String message, Boolean fatal, Int32 userErrCode, Boolean isESDLogRequired)
at Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Reporter.ProblemReporterService.ReportException(Object sender, Exception exception)
at TurboTax.App.UniversalUnhandledExpectionHandlerImpl(Object sender, Exception exception)
2019-02-06 13:44:47,793 [31] 2018.31.15.236 INFO TurboTax -