Schwab site has my 1099 but I can't seem to import

If I click on Schwab, put in my uid pw, click Get my Forms..

I'm getting

"You can ask the financial institution if you'll get this form, and return to import it when it's available.

If you already have the info, you can enter it by hand. (902)"

It offers me to type it in by hand or go back. 

If I log into Schwab I can see my 1099 Composite and Year-End form has been there since yesterday. Is something broken in the linkage? Is it possible the form is available for download but data not available for xfer to TT? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's possible it hasn't been made available to download into the software yet.  I would suggest you wait a couple days and try again.  If you are using TurboTax desktop version, make sure you have updated the software. 

5 Comments

Have you called Schwab and asked them?

I was able to import this morning. Thanks.

Having the exact same issue... More precisely I get "There isn't any tax-related info to import..." Schwab says the problem is TurboTax and I have all the settings on my account correct. Did you change anything to make this work? Thanks!

To be more precise, I went to one of the other 1099 sections/Edit and I was able to import there. I forget if it was -DIV or -INT that was successful. But when it went through, it grabbed everything. And I'm done for 2018!