Visitor III

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

I need to mail my return, but when I download the pdf, it's only showing me the instructions. It shows the refund due and a summary of my return, but there are no forms or anything. To clarify, I am not owed anything for a refund, and had no taxable income for all of 2017. My biggest concern is that the instructions say to sign and date the return, but there is nothing to sign and date. Is there supposed to be nothing else or have I missed something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tax Expert

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

Do you still need to mail your return? If so,

• Log into your account, scroll down a bit and select, 'add a state'. You aren't really adding a state, just opening up the return.
  • Select Tax Tools, Print Center on the left.
  • Select print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Select the 2017 federal return, then select 'view/print' return.
7 Comments
Tax Expert

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

Your statement is not clear;

Sign back into your return and go through the Print Center to print your return again.

Visitor III

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

My apologies; I meant to say that is simply says I am owed $0 for a refund this year.

Tax Expert

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

Visitor III

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

I found what I needed, thank you so much, this was super helpful!

Tax Expert

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

You are welcome Smiley Happy

Visitor I

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

having the same issue. its only showing instructions for some reason and I went to print center and still shows the same thing.

Tax Expert

PDF of Return Only Showing Instructions

@will1234 Try the same instructions listed above to open up your return again. Then visit the print center.

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.