I need to talk to live to someone at Turbo Tax

I have been trying for over an hour to talk to someone at Turbo Tax on entering certain income information. All I get is a voice mail and their advice is to have me click the Help button on the web site which I have done several times but with no luck. Any suggestions?

6 Comments

I will never use your service again I need to talk to a live person on the phone but number you don't work so I guess you will not receive any payment from me for preparation and filing of taxes and I stopped my bank account to, if you have any questions please call me at [phone number removed] DO NOT EMAIL ME I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON. THANKS
Moderator

Hi there! If you'd like to contact us by phone you can do so one of two ways:

What is the TurboTax number?

Contact Us

I’m trying to talk to a live representative and cannot get through

I am haveing same problem I am going to file a Formal complaint with the better business bureau

Turbo Tax sucks--I can't even get the pricing on a purchase without their REQUIREMENT that I give billing information and credit card!  NOT going to do this until I see if the coupon promised is real or not.  NO customer support to contact.  Reluctant to do it, but looks like time to switch to H&R Block software--turbotax sucks

you have to pay to talk to someone. Even if the system is glitching and giving wrong info.