cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 2

Complements to TT Support Team

Well this may be the wrong place for this but I can't find another place to put it so here goes.  I am a CPA in industry who once worked in public accounting many years ago.  So in summary I know just enough about taxes to be dangerous.  :-).

Anyway I have a schedule C consulting business and it is of the nature that the 199A deduction gets eliminated if one exceeds a certain AGI limit.  Of course I was in the middle of the elimination band and had capital loss carryforwards too.  Messy it is.

So for the first time in say 20 years of using TurboTax I called for help.  I used the phone me back option and 30 minutes later I got a return call.  In summary the TT team member did a great job supporting me and helped me figure out the 199A deduction.  To say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of their support would be an understatement.  THANK YOU.

2 Comments
Level 9

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with support.  I will bring your post to the attention of the Moderators so they can share it with the person you spoke with.   

Level 4

Glad you were able to find help!   (BTW, it's compliment, not complement.)