Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboTax Live

I accidentally selected the TurboTax Live option and I can't figure out how to undo it and select TurboTax Deluxe option instead.  There's no way to cancel or go back to the main page to select a different option.  Is there contact info for TurboTax to get assistance with this?  I can't find contact info on the Help and Support page.  Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
LindaA
Expert Alumni

TurboTax Live

If you haven't already paid for TurboTax Live, you can clear your return and start over. Please see this FAQ for instructions: How do I remove TurboTax Live or Expert Services?

TurboTax Live

I did that same thing! I thought I was "trying" the delux version and then it said at the end if i would like a CPA to review and I thought "for $30 why not!". Then come to find out AFTERWARD I had to pay $80! There was nothing that said I was agreeing to pay $50 more dollars! Tech support said the only way to not pay would be to erase everything i had done and start over...I mean I spent 4-5 hours on this crap! I can't justify either option. Why on earth do they not give you a one time forgiveness credit. The CPA gave me no good feedback only that I had completed it correctly, and they didn't even state my correct city of residence. UGH. I am so pissed that they won't revert this. That "start for free" is BS and misleading. There should be a point where they say, "because you have this form..." or "by proceeding to this section..." "you will be charge $XX to continue". Instead of placing misleading buttons that you unknowingly click because you think its included in the product. 

If I wanted to pay over $100 for my taxes, I'd go to H&R Block or a tax professional. I will NOT recommend this service and will not be using turbo tax again.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies