Visitor III

Is TurboTax not working right now?

Keep getting an error when I try to get things started. "start.intuit.com’s server IP address could not be found."

3 Comments
Moderator

Is TurboTax not working right now?

Hey there! Have you tried another browser or cleared cache and cookies?

I'm seeing a few other situations where that worked for some. Another TurboTax user had success switching their wifi (they connected to their phone instead of home wifi) - not sure if that's an option, or if there is somewhere else you can connect and try to access the site: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Let me know if any of this is helpful! 

Visitor III

Is TurboTax not working right now?

I did try both a new browser and clearing cache multiple times. That did not ultimately work but some time this morning, I did wind up getting to connect.

I don't suppose you can direct me to someone who could cancel the extension request I submitted? I put that in when I had concerns I wouldn't be able to file before the end of the day today. That's now a moot request.

Moderator

Is TurboTax not working right now?

I'm so glad to hear you were able to connect! 

You cannot cancel an extension request, but it's not a problem. You can still file on or before the tax filing deadline, even after requesting an extension. 

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.