turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Soze72
Returning Member

Is TurboTax not working right now?

Keep getting an error when I try to get things started. "start.intuit.com’s server IP address could not be found."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

Hey there! Have you tried another browser or cleared cache and cookies?

I'm seeing a few other situations where that worked for some. Another TurboTax user had success switching their wifi (they connected to their phone instead of home wifi) - not sure if that's an option, or if there is somewhere else you can connect and try to access the site: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Let me know if any of this is helpful! 

Soze72
Returning Member

I did try both a new browser and clearing cache multiple times. That did not ultimately work but some time this morning, I did wind up getting to connect.

I don't suppose you can direct me to someone who could cancel the extension request I submitted? I put that in when I had concerns I wouldn't be able to file before the end of the day today. That's now a moot request.

AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

I'm so glad to hear you were able to connect! 

You cannot cancel an extension request, but it's not a problem. You can still file on or before the tax filing deadline, even after requesting an extension. 

I was in the process of doing my taxes and it was reviewing deductions and credits but the blue circle keeps spinning. I have the deluxe package and I can't get any online assistance. What's the purpose of getting the deluxe package if you can not utilize it? I need someone to answer these questions, please.

Signed

Grace

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies