Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor I

Mileage Deduction..unique situation...I think

My employer provides me with a vehicle but it is mine.  They pay the note and up keep but I pay taxes on it every year.  They also pay for gas.  However, they do treat the car as income (the car as a whole) and I'm taxed on the mileage I used for the year.  About 15% of that mileage this year (first time for me is this year) was personal which includes my commute to the office while the other 85% is for business use. What mileage can I claim on it?