Level 3

How to Raise Your Credit Score

I wanna improve my credit score 

Level 2

why when i pay off loans early they take points
Level 8

First, Lenders do not, I REPEAT DO NOT focus solely on Credit Scores. That is a Myth. The CONTENT of the Report drives the score, not the other way around. Think of it this way...when you submit your application/resume to an employer, it doesn't list the SCORE of your life experience does it, No. It lists the CONTENT (what I have been exposed to) of your life experience and how you behaved (patterns).
Simply, creditors want to see if you have been exposed to Bank Credit Cards (Visa, MC, AmEx), Installment Loans (Mortgage, Car, Personal), Retail Credit Cards (Walmart, Target, Macy's) and how you behave (pay on time, pay late or not at all).
Level 2

I have been doing this for long time and it seems do take for ever because I have money taken out by one credit card and two IRS -Federal and NYS plus I pay my rent every first of the month and rest are my two major credit -both tax departments so how can I pay them off without increasing my income ?

Level 2

Im trying to purchase a home within the next year and my score is at a 624. What tips or ideas can i get to raise my score and possibly have a better chance at a home finance.
Level 8

1) Get your CCS and Loans down to zero.
2) Can't get em down to zero get em down to 29% utilization or lower.
3) If you have Collections, pay them off.
Mortgage Underwriters WILL go over every penny you owe. Means, the more you owe other people the LESS you have for your mortgage payment.
Lastly, forget about the score. The data the bank sees when considering your app you will never see it. Besides, you'll already know what they're looking at because these are accounts you've paid in full.
Level 3

Hi
Level 8

You already answered your question in the first line of your question..."have been doing this for long time and it seems do take for ever."
Without increasing your income the only way you are gonna pay it off is over time. Creditors want to see your history. Yes, history is subjective and no one absolutely no one can nail down the answer to the question "how long should my credit history be."
Level 8

Way to improve is get a good credit mix:
1) Bank Cards (Visa, MC, AmEx)
2) Retail Cards (Target, JCPenney, Macys)
3) Installment Loans (Car, Mortgage, Personal)
Lastly, pay all of the above ON TIME EVERYTIME! One payment 30 days are more late will be put on the "Risk Factors" section your report for 3+ years! I know from experience! Forgot a car payment in Feb 2015 and it's been on my report for 3 yrs 9 mos.