Credit cards
or Ask a Question
Trending Discussions
CatStevens ‎07-31-2018
6
77
I’m having a problem with getting a credit card. I was wondering if you could help me figure out what’s holding me back from getting a credit card?
Kingjeramy ‎03-17-2019
0
2
SheaWendlandt ‎03-06-2019
0
2
Debit card blocked during tax back period, what can I do?
00006304 ‎03-08-2019
0
1
I have recently decided to get a credit card. I have thought about what would I use it for, and I thought about is it ever good to use credit cards for fun stuff like clothes, getting a new hair do, or going out with friends?
Capria_94 ‎03-01-2019
0
1
lachikayeye03 ‎02-21-2019
0
1
Bonnerjoe85 ‎02-17-2019
0
4
Trying to pay for State efiling fee of $19.99 but Turbo Tax won't accept my known good credit card. Why?
Dave K ‎02-18-2019
0
4
AK3 ‎02-13-2019
0
2
Is it a bad idea to have a company settle your credit card debt, and you pay them?I believe the idea is you make monthly payments to a bank. The company settles your debt to creditors for like 25%. Then they charge you 21% for doing it.
Daveewakefield ‎02-16-2019
0
1