turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

got my money today!!

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

What bank you have

Well my SBTPG has hit so I prbly want get mines til 2/27 I hve BOA bank.

It's PayPal but is Wells Fargo issued

I got mine on my netspend ace flare card at 602 pm eastern standard time.

My mom Filed 2/19 it took the IRS until 2/22 to accept. She received her refund today around 7pm on the Chime card.

So much for Walmart card being "early" it said it was sent this morning even says walmart money card on Santa barbra
Called walmart they said they have received nothing. So I'm hoping by 3am.

@Saiurie that crazy. I gave up on walmart cardsm ive used go bank/green dot on my own occasions and they work great. Comes to walmart. Yes pointless

Yeah still nothing from them.
Cortez
Returning Member

Have you guys ever had trouble logging in to the sbtpg site? I have a ddd of the 27th and used TT's prepaid card option but can't log in and still no deposit

I have green dot and have nothing. Next year i will def be using something else.
Cortez
Returning Member

Your ddd for today as well?

Yep...i cant wait much longer
Cortez
Returning Member

Hopefully we have better news by morning

Im praying we all have something in morning. I need it for a few things. A car bein one of them.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies