turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Omg! Thank you girl I just checked again and boom it was there. I wasn't gonna check again. I figured it was a once a day update

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Ok turbo tax! Move your ass we've all been waiting way too long! Lol

@JENPY90 might try yours now hun.

Just wanted to update everyone, I got the Turbo Prepaid card and got my money this morning (with a DDD of 02/27) IRS website didn't update, but it was in my account.

Good luck, all!

Thanks for the update

Still nothing yet. But im sure soon

Just an update guys. My money has been sent to SBTPG. DDD 2/27!

SBTPG is always been great I have used for years and never been let down and now I know I will have my money in my account by morning. They send it ASAP once they get the refund from irs they take their fees and send to our account. Never once have I had a delay so when you guys get up in morning or by midnight you will see your funds available

Yea my sbbt says the amount has been paid but it aint in my account... I have an ace flare card

You guys need to look for your money to be posted to your card or bank in the morning

I have a PLS prepaid card and I called the card company and they told me my money was pending so it would be after 3 today I'll get it.

Again good luck everyone

yeah mine says its been sent just waiting on Walmart now. i normally get my money around like noon... i have even got it around ike 5pmish. so id just keep checking your banks/cards. Walmart is supposed to be like 2 days early thing. so hopefully it goes threw today 😃 

So mine showed up at 1002 east coast. Now the deposit waiting game

Do you happen to know about PayPal cards mine is saying refund approved ddd 27th
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies