turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Mommyof3 

exactly what i thought

same thing i was told yesterday

she did tell me it was pulled for review, but that everything else was fine and no offsets or anything like that were made.

she said i would not see it until the 27th, or a few days after that..

her words exactly "we have been having people call with the same issue, and theres nothing we can do to push it or make it go any faster its completly out of our hands, just whenever they get to that batch you are in for processing the refund then thats when it will be processed. you can expect the wmr tool to update on the 23rd, but nothing before then or maybe it wont update until after.sometimes it wont even update and you will still see your refund in your account. but there is not anything wrong with your account here its just waiting to be processed so i do apoloigze for that wait"

literally nothing they can do.

i already knew this information, but i called because anoter poster posted on our thread saying to call and say you had a refund date for the 22nd but did not see anything pending. which is FALSE.

they cant do anything about the dates or change any dates that moves it along quicker.

i am hoping and praying it updates by the 23rd and i seee a date for the 27th for deposit. thats whatim holding onto right now. but who knows...

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Uhm actually you’re wrong!
It’s called bending the truth. You tell them you have a direct deposit date for today on wmr. And you haven’t received your direct deposit. They’ll say “let me look into it” and pull your account. when they do they’ll actually say “no that’s not your date, your date is....”

I never sai they’ll push you but they CAN AND WILL correct you and tell you your date if you say exactly what I said. I know what I’m talking about I do this yearly. Sbtpg, offset treasury, irs

Mommyof3 please refrain from letting brsawyers experience get you stressed lol

As I said about 4 times the 23rd is the major updateeeee and no one is being reviewed unless you owe ! These call center people don’t know what to say so they make up their own ideas and assumption replies as they go along ... literally day by day

Also if you look in my photo albums there are 2 photos.
Direct deposits from sbtpg to my netspend. 2018 was 2-21-18
2017 was 2/22/2018
However they were a day or so earlier than the ddd given by the irs.

Jessicachru what state are you in?

Basically they pull it up and correct you because you’re accusing them of not paying you when by this date you should’ve received it “or so you say” so they simply correct you and blurt out the date that youre all trying find out!
No one pushes it through faster
But if you don’t say that you seen the date for today and don’t have your money they’ll basically ignore your request and will NOT tell you anything.

jesssica thats exactly what i told them

exactly.

i have a direct deposit date for the 22nd but i dont see it pending in my bank.

she clearly only told me no it was not the 22nd, it should be around the 27th or a few days after

thats all she said

My conversation
Me
“Yes, I was supposed to have received my refund today but it never deposited and nothing at my bank is pending. I’m concerned that it may have been lost”

Irs “how do you know it was for today and do you have dependents”

Me”I do have dependents and because it is on the where’s my refund tool as being sent today”

Irs “hmmm well let me look into this, may I gather some more information from you etc”

Me “yes, thankyou very much”

Irs “actually ma’am It looks here like it isn’t due to be sent until the 27”

Me “oh my really? I wonder if wmr is wrong or something. Well thank you for the correction, I was really concerned. You have a good day ma’am”

Baaam! I got my date without wmr telling me!!!

have you recieved your refund jessica

thats not an actual date

that is waht they are telling everyone the 27th.

Also I don’t really have a date on wmr, my think says “your refund is being processed” or whatever.

So I fibbed to get my date.
This is only for people who don’t have a date yet. Want a date? Go get it the right way. Is all I’m saying

That’s fine but I do this every year and have for 5 years. Every years I get my date from the irs before wmr updates by using the proper statements. They actually look at my file and it shows my date. Whenever if ever the wmr updates, the date is always what they pull from my file.

its not an actual date

thats what they are telling everyone with these credits and who have the path messsage

she told me the same thing

you can expect it to be around the 27th or a few days after...

same thing theyre telling everyone

its not an actual date you will for sure be getting a refund.

its standard for them to tell people that

Lol
Sir your situation and mine is clearly not the same.

You my friend received a standard message.
I get the lovely employees to OPEN MY FILE and tell my what had been put into the system as far as MY DDD. -Thanks Jessi 💁🏼‍♀️

yes jessica,

she did the same for me

took 8 minutes to look up my file...

and told me i should expect it to be around the 27th...

just how shes told many other people

Brsawyer stop being mean to everyone lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies