What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Mommyof3 hell yea just always the case two years in a row now and turbo you better give me my money back you’ve done nothing for me but given me false hope and I’ve met crazy good people here making depressed thinking that most of them really need the money that bad it’s so sad but true .... I say we revolt ! We go and march to the offices and demand answers ! wHoS with ME !!!!!!

I’m with ya!! If it wasn’t for this thread I would be crazy crazy it has definitely helped me a lot bad too how much more answers we get from here then we do from turbo itself lol and we paid them lol

@Mommyof3  what is the site that you check???

i found it, they havent recieved mine yet 

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login
Is where I check for my refund status mainly cause checking irs will just kick me out lol but here soon as refund hits here takes them 2 hrs before hits my chase account

god you guys this really sucks...

i just wish it would say approved and give me that DD 

Posting on multiple threads.

There’s a trick to the irs. Call them and tell them you had a direct deposit date for today but your bank has nothing pending or anything at all.

They will then care to look into your file and correct your deposit date. All whilest giving you the relief. Ps you’re welcome. 😁

I’m at 30 days with nothing or change

For everybody who makes the call to the irs let me know how it goes and what they say for your ddd

@Jessicachru  please stop giving false information to people..

these people have not even gotten a second bar as being accepted on WMR tool.

it is still being processed.

you cannot call irs and ask them to correct a deposit date when there has never been given one, and they surely wont just push it through

i called yesterday he told me i had to wait that majority of people would have a DD of 2/27... and that WMR would be updated on the 23rd for those people