turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@Stillwaiting

I always receive my state refund before federal. Mine was from Cali. What state are you in?

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I got my nystate 2 weeks ago

I'm in Pennsylvania and still have not received my state return. My sister is in California too and got hers like 2 weeks ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

New York State

Indiana I got my state on 2/13/19 and still nothing from federal!! Filled 1/27 accepted 1/28 checked Santa Barbara and yet to get my refund I’m just blown away at all this

Yes!! I filed 1/27 and Turbo dd is 2/18 but of course that’s only by the 21 days which I’m past that! Never got the additional child tax credit before this year and I can’t believe I got this year but it is far from worth it!! I’m so upset I always got my refund first week of February I never waited this long

Mommyof3 let’s file later next year screw that!!!

@Mommyof3  what is this santa barbra bank that people are talking about??

@brsawyer if you filed with turbo tax and had your fees taken from your federal refund then before you get your refund deposit to your card or bank it will go through Santa Barbara first and we can look on their website to see if our refund has hit yet

oh thats why i cant log in.. I didnt have fees taken out. I filed for free.

@romanreighns81amen!! Filing quicker then usual gets us behind more makes no sense people who filed later then us are getting ddd already or freakin our calling irs when they have yet to reach their 21 days !! Wow I’m on 24 days now

That is good though but I swear they say free but when you get to the end it charges to file state efile lol so they got me and I get the extra just in case for a audit look how good it’s done for me?? Wow waist money

@Mommyof3 hell yea just always the case two years in a row now and turbo you better give me my money back you’ve done nothing for me but given me false hope and I’ve met crazy good people here making depressed thinking that most of them really need the money that bad it’s so sad but true .... I say we revolt ! We go and march to the offices and demand answers ! wHoS with ME !!!!!!

I’m with ya!! If it wasn’t for this thread I would be crazy crazy it has definitely helped me a lot bad too how much more answers we get from here then we do from turbo itself lol and we paid them lol

@Mommyof3  what is the site that you check???

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies