What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I'm in Pennsylvania and still have not received my state return. My sister is in California too and got hers like 2 weeks ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

New York State

Indiana I got my state on 2/13/19 and still nothing from federal!! Filled 1/27 accepted 1/28 checked Santa Barbara and yet to get my refund I’m just blown away at all this

Yes!! I filed 1/27 and Turbo dd is 2/18 but of course that’s only by the 21 days which I’m past that! Never got the additional child tax credit before this year and I can’t believe I got this year but it is far from worth it!! I’m so upset I always got my refund first week of February I never waited this long

Mommyof3 let’s file later next year screw that!!!

@Mommyof3  what is this santa barbra bank that people are talking about??

@brsawyer if you filed with turbo tax and had your fees taken from your federal refund then before you get your refund deposit to your card or bank it will go through Santa Barbara first and we can look on their website to see if our refund has hit yet

oh thats why i cant log in.. I didnt have fees taken out. I filed for free.

@romanreighns81amen!! Filing quicker then usual gets us behind more makes no sense people who filed later then us are getting ddd already or freakin our calling irs when they have yet to reach their 21 days !! Wow I’m on 24 days now

That is good though but I swear they say free but when you get to the end it charges to file state efile lol so they got me and I get the extra just in case for a audit look how good it’s done for me?? Wow waist money