turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Hope so too!!!

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Saw it! Well I 50/50 feel better. Ill be 100% once I see a date. I'm not worried about when it comes I'm worried about if theyll be an issue. There shouldnt be seeing as I have and have always claimed my actual kids, I report all my income and I dont try to cheat the government lol but with my luck something will come up

Where is it i look to see what you all are seeing?

Some ratchet looking guy pretending to post on Facebook that today’s prediction is a update and Saturday

Thanks captain obvious lol

@Jocy1220 wrote:
saiurie did u get a ddd?!

no not yet.

When do transcripts get updated?

i find it funny how some people get the info they wanted when coming onto this thread or get there refund or ddd then become rude. if you dont like this post unfollow it dont harass people. whats the point in adding more stress? 

Anyone who got a DDD, did TurboTax send you an “your refund is in the way”, email?

No I haven’t

Anyone have update?

Mine has being processed again, from what many on fb are saying check after 6am so save your checking so you dont go over the limit!

I don’t believe it will be updated at 6am..
Guy at irs told me it won’t be updated until the 23rd

Update: it's just after 6am where I live, wmr is the same. Still processing and no DDD. Hopefully its soon for everyone.

Same.
Filed 1/21
Accepted 1/22
Transcript said Processed 2/11
No 846 code. No other updates.
Also, my transcript says the date of my return is 4/15... Idky.

The return code I have is 20190405 as well.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies