turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

well, i had to call last year and they did the same exact thing.

after i called last year and spoke to someone, the next day i saw it being approved and the DD...

soooo looks like same thing this year

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

I just saw on the IRS website their big major updates are on Thursday nights too a lot people are daily but it states the main updates occur on Thursday evening

Ok enough you sound crazy all of you lol just wait and it’ll come shhhh

Thank you to everyone that has actually contributed to updating everyone. I for one appreciate it very much.. and to those that have nothing of relevance to say, we dont care. Carry on 😊😊

@romanreigns81  we don't need your negative attitude, if youre so sure on things then carry on, it shouldn't concern you . 🙂 

@brsawyer =shhhhhhhhh-atapppp

Seriously! Why not just log off if it bothers him so much. I on the other hand like knowing that I'm not the only one being "crazy." Funny how hes on the same site as the rest of us.

Hey if it wasn’t for this thread and all of you guys I be pulling my hair out and locked out if the irs page and phone lol

Lol me too. Its like a lil wheres our taxes support group. Itll be like an annual thing 😂😂😂

Mommyof 3 (fav) todd123 (fav) everyone else needs to chill it’s like someone needs to be the “bad guy” and for now it’s gonna be May (your refund deposit that is bahahahaha) but seriously where’s my moneyyyyyyyy ahhh

YeS!! Irs should be thankful for this thread cause it avoids the harassment a crazy tax payer can do like me lol but really it is nice to know we aren’t alone and all are not crazy. Plus it’s knowledge as far as I’m concerned

I JUST WANT MY REFUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND LMAO

SAME!!!! lets hope we see a update on WMR by the 23rd.. lets all update eachother

this is a comfort place for crazy people wanting their refund 😄

It’s not about stigmatizing a bad guy. But more so of boorish behavior. If you’re that disenchanted with the banter you can unsubscribe. Clearly you wanted insight as well, otherwise you wouldn’t have bothered posting. Having a group brings reassurance and comfort rather than feeling alone and isolated.

From what I have been researching at least we have the WMR no bars and it’s saying “Being Processed” cause if we had that little bad word STILL then we have a letter coming or an error being corrected. So that has to be the brighter side of this horrible in dark stuff
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies