Visitor III

Turbotax delayed efile for 48 hours!

TurboTax has SOME kind of obligation to let us know if they intend to delay e-filing our returns because we used a different email address!   

It's Turbotax that forced me to have to use a different email, anyway. They kept telling me, every time I signed back in, that they had filed my return. I would find out they had not, but Turbotax did keep up this message every time in February. It was scary. So I changed some of my info so they couldn't possibly file it, the personal info was bogus. When I had to reset my password after waiting awhile til one of the forms was ready, Turbotax locked me out of that account. I got the texts just fine, they kept saying the text was invalid! It was NOT, it was exactly the code they texted me. So I had to start all over again with a new email. Ok. There was that. 

NOW, I find that they sent an email to my OLD email telling me they weren't going to efile like I thought they had. I had to call them. I did, and they said ok, everything is fine. But now, since I've been lied to so much I have NO idea whether my return actually was efiled as they said. At what point do the lies stop?

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.