Visitor II

Tax History Report

I printed my Tax History Report for 2017 (5 yr. tax history) and it didn't record years 2013-2016. I have filed with Turbotax since 2012. Has this happened to anyone else? Does this mean various carryovers from previous tax years aren't being carried over to calculate 2017 taxes?

3 Comments
Tax Expert

Tax History Report

Make sure that you are logged into the same account that you have used before. You might try saving your tax return a different way. 

• Log into your account, scroll down a bit and select, 'add a state'. You aren't really adding a state, just opening up the return.
  • Select Tax Tools, Print Center on the left.
  • Select print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Select the 2017 federal return, then select 'Include government and TurboTax worksheets'
  • Scroll the pdf to locate the 5 year history
Visitor II

Tax History Report

I know how to retrieve and print it, that's not the problem. What is at issue is the report is incomplete, it only has 2017 figures listed! 2013-2016 is BLANK. And I was, and am, signed into the same account that I fiked in the past 6 years. Why is the report incomplete?
Visitor II

Tax History Report

I see no one has answered your question.   I had the same problem with my 2017 return and I've used Turbo Tax since 2007!   I noticed Intuit changed a lot of the inputs this year for rental properties.  Like you I'm concerned whether all my information from previous years transferred properly.

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.