Visitor II

State Return Amend help

Yesterday I filed my taxes and but realized this morning that I had selected Full Time residency when I was actually living here (KY) part time. This changed my amount from - $1,000 to +$200. After going through the Amend process and paying to file for the other state I lived in for half the year (IN), the amount owed now has skyrocketed up to $1,600. I'm guessing from the Indiana state tax + the previous incorrect KY state tax amount. It shows my state returns are still pending, but there is no record that I had gone through the amend process and am now showing a KY amount of + $212.

My question is, what do I do now? I don't want to pay the 1,000 bucks for KY tax because it's associated with the incorrect information. I also don't want to get penalized for not paying. I do plan to pay, but I want to pay the correct amount. Thanks for anyone who can give me advice on what to do. 

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.