Visitor II

I filed my 1040 return twice

Hey, I filed my tax twice, and I want to know what should I do. 

On April 15, I e-filed my 2017 Fed and CA tax return through turbo tax.  After one day later, I did not receive the acknowledge email so I am afraid my e-file may not go through. I printed out my tax form and mail it to IRS on April 17 (The due date is April 17).  In my mail form, I also made some adjusting because I thought my e-filed one was not gone through and my wife suggests me to make some changes.  In both of my return, I owe money: in the efiled one, I give the IRS my bank account, in paper one, I enclosed a check (the check amount is bigger than the efiled one because I made some adjustment and I found I owe more money). 

A week later, I found both my check and direct deposit is cleared (I double paid), and I got an email that my e-filed one has been processed and cleared. So apparently I filed the tax twice and I also double paid my tax. What should I do from now? Should I write a letter to IRS and ask them to refund money? And because my e-file has been processed and finalized, should I ask IRS to stop process my mail one and give me refund? 

What I want to know is:

1. How does IRS process my paper return? Will they just reject it or will they do something?

2. My efile is actually more accurate because I did my second one in rush, and I made mistake (I should not take my wife's suggests and I should talk with CPA). Since my efiled one has been accept and process, is this considered to be the right filing from IRS point of view?

I also mailed both fed and ca return to fed address (this is another mistake I made). Any advice and what happened to my second paper filing? Any help will be appreciated.

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.